Friday, February 24, 2012

Boutique sales & Designer deals

I had some time to kill in between appointments and went shopping in downtown Saratoga Springs. I usually don't bother going into boutiques because they tend to be so overpriced, but I am glad I did! 
I grabbed this French Connection top for $20 from Violet's & Stella's of Saratoga


I also got these Seychelle shoes for 75% off... $25! Perfect for Spring!!


They had a ton of Vince Camuto, Frye and Sam Eldeman for 75% off, but sadly they were all larger sizes. 


I got a really cute infinity scarf for 12 bucks from an Italian brand. I wanted to buy everything in the store. Being from Upstate New York, there isn't much to choose from shopping wise. I will for sure be stopping in again. I stopped in Aggie Mullaney, which had a whole back room of sample items and picked up a really cute black dress for $28, and had an amazing selection of J brand jeans, but I contained myself. Maybe next time...


2 comments:

  1. So, you pretty much hit the jackpot in deals! Great finds, girl. I especially love your new shoes!

    XO,
    SWEATshirt DRESSshirt
    http://sweatshirtdressshirt.blogspot.com

    P.S. You should check out my Juicy Couture giveaway (it ends tonight)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love those shoes and that top is super pretty! Great finds! Teach me your deal hunting ways!

    ReplyDelete