Sunday, February 26, 2012

Closet overhaul!



In addition to my nook space, I also gave my teeny tiny closet a make over and tried to utilize every inch. It's so small I can barely get a picture of the whole thing.



 Storing vertically was my only option. I used wire kitchen shelving for extra shoe space. 


Dollar store wonder hangers = awesome. I used shower curtain rings to string belts on.


 I used a small book shelve to store purses and jewelry overflow. 


Key hooks from Bed, bath and beyond were perfect for necklaces 


Shoe shelve from Target, store small clutches and wristlets, and belts in the extra spaces. A wire rack also at target was perfect for folded jeans. Small pink bins from the dollar spot fit perfectly for extra odds and ends. 
Until the day I get the huge walk in I so desperately want, this will definitely work. Now just to get rid of some stuff so it isn't so packed in...(p.s. check out my ebay store link on the right panel!)

3 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure that the pursuit of happiness begins with an organized closet! Love it! Its like being on vacation and staring at the sea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awesome!! Your post inspired me to look online for some shelving to get my stuff in better order...and that somehow landed me on shopstyle looking for more clothes that my closet does not need! haha! I love what you did with the nook! That is such a great idea. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks so much! i feel so much better now that its organized.. and that i have my own little space. its a never ending battle! i can't resist a great deal :x

    ReplyDelete