Monday, February 27, 2012

Deals, deals, deals...


I bought a pair of trousers for an interview over the summer in a pinch locally at  Label Shopper/Peter Harris (depending on locations, they use both names). and they were just bad news. I lost the receipt, but finally went in and they gave me store credit (surprisingly), and I thought I would NEVER find anything in there, but I was wrong...I walked out with all of the above. Forever 21 skinny jeans- $2, Heritage brown skinny pants- $2, NY&CO tan blazer- $6, Jcrew light pink trousers- $2 (yes, $2), Rue 21 white crops- $2, American Eagle necklace- $2, Anne Klein beige cowl neck light sweater- $3 (I wore this today, I love it). The Limited lace tee- $3. My pants gave me a $14.99 credit, so technically I spent a little over $8. Craziness. 

1 comment:

  1. Are you kidding me!? You seriously have the best luck when it comes to finding great items for great deals! I'm never going shopping without you again.

    ReplyDelete