Monday, February 20, 2012

Geneva from A Pair and A Spare included my DIY!

A Pair and a Spare is one of the first DIY blogs I started reading and obsessing over before I really joined in the DIY movement. Not only is she adorable, but so incredibly talented. She recently featured a bunch of reader DIY's on her site and facebook, and I was flattered she included my glitter DIY shoes!
These were a pair of free (YES FREE!) shoes from Forever 21 during one of their BOGO events on their clearance section. I followed this tutorial on her site to cover the cheap 'wood-like' wedge that they had. It didn't take too long, and I was really pleased with the results. Such an easy fix for scuffed up shoes, or ones that need a little pizzazz. Who doesn't love a little glitter?

No comments:

Post a Comment