Monday, February 20, 2012

Let it go...

I've been learning to let things go.. both material and emotional. Of course, I started with my closet. I got rid of a lot of clothes that I haven't worn in a while, not my style anymore, didn't fit, or I never worn to begin with. It felt great. Some I sold (yay for ebay!), some I gave away, and some I threw out. I still need to get rid of stuff but need a more critical eye. I may be a hoarder.
My next clutter filled spot to clear is my crafting place, otherwise known as half the basement. I started it today. Got rid of a ton of stuff, and started organizing. I already feel better. Starting to let go of tangible things seems like a good place to start before letting go of more complicated things. I recently did an overhaul of my  little closet, and made a cute get ready 'nook,' which are still in progress. Before they can be completed I still need to get rid of more! 

No comments:

Post a Comment