Monday, February 27, 2012

Pineapple basil frozen treat! 1 Point WW



When I was in pompano beach last year, I had THE BEST sorbet, I mixed pineapple and basil and the combination was amazing. I compared a few recipes online, and decided I needed a more weight watcher friendly version, here's what I came up with: 

-1/2 cup orange juice (the brand I have added up to 1 point, the only thing that had point value)
-1 cup chopped fresh pineapple
-1/2 cup splenda
-1/4 cup fresh basil (I think it could have used a little less)

My calculations came up to 1 point, for the entire serving because the only thing that had any point value was the 1/4 OJ, and I'm sure I can find a 0 point substitute. 

Blend. Freeze. Enjoy.

I will for sure be making this again. I also made a 3 point pina colada version, coming tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment