Thursday, February 23, 2012

Refashioner- Couture Redistribution


Refashioner is a great 'swappourtunity' site to trade your designer duds, bags, jewelry, and shoes. I've been a member of Refashioner for awhile now and have swapped for some great finds- Christian Louboutin espadrilles, Marc by Marc Jacobs bag, Proenza Schouler top, Longchamp bag, etc.. The best part is- you don't have to wait until someone wants your stuff. You submit your stuff, they value it, and then half of the value goes into your account to use to 'purchase' items. Some of the items are dated in my opinion...and I have had them deny quite a few things..but overall it's a great way to trade up the stuff you no longer want. I typically submit things that I can't get what I want for it on ebay- smaller indy brands, lesser known designers, vintage pieces, etc.  

No comments:

Post a Comment