Monday, March 12, 2012

Deals, deals, deals! Grab them while you can!

I can look, but I can't touch...But I found some great deals I had to share:



Urban Outfitters has this Pointelle Collar Pullover on sale for  $14.99 in nude and black.
Perfect knit for spring!


6PM.com has these Jessica Bennett shoes for $39, 78% off! in this pretty orange and an array of neutrals. 




Nasty Gal has this pretty 20s inspired 'eyelash fringe dress' on sale for $19.
Dress down with a bright blazer and flats, or up with heels for night.



French Connection "Jag" top from Neiman Marcus last call- $29! They also have this in an adorable long sleeved dress for $51, and also different colors that are equally as pretty!


Everything's so tempting! I'm trying to be frugal with $ right now, because I will *hopefully* be getting my new car soon. In the meantime, my friend Ashley over at Modern Rococo and I are going on a day of thrifting tomorrow, hitting up over six stores and hunting down some great deals! Wish us luck!




No comments:

Post a Comment