Thursday, March 15, 2012

DIY Rings!


Rings are one of my favorite things to make (mainly because they are so easy). I bought a lot of 100 ring bases on ebay about 6 months ago and can never make enough of them!

L to R- Polka dot ring made from an earring, arrow head ring from my thrift finds (see the rest of them here), blue stone bead ring, brown stone bead ring, yellow ring made from an earring, black and white ring made from  a large pendent bead. 


Dab on some E6000 and they're done!




5 comments:

  1. I am definitely going to try this :) Who knew it was so simple?!?

    Xoxo

    http://sosimplychic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So simple yet so awesome! I love all of these. You can never have enough rings! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! I love the yellow one in the first pic. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful sense of style and lovely posts! Would you like to follow each other?
    xoxo,
    Fashionhypnotised girl

    ReplyDelete