Sunday, March 11, 2012

HofH Inspired necklace redux, courtesy of nail polish!

I've been using nail polish to paint jewelry for a few years, mainly because I always have it around and never feel like going to buy paint. There have been some great DIY posts re-doing jewelry with nail polish, its such a quick and easy way for a new look.


 I got these House of Harlow inspired necklaces off ebay awhile ago. I liked them, but I wanted a different color. Five minutes and little nail polish later, I have a brand new necklace! The best part is, BOTH sides are available for color repaint, so it's like having four necklaces! I'm thinking of doing one in a coral, or bright neon color next!

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! Nail polish does wonders, apparently! I can't wait to try this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! So creative and cute. I have to check out Ebay ASAP!

    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing pieces !!

    Dear, I am hosting FoxHouse international giveaway currently, where you can win $50 worth of Apparels and Shoes...Would mean a lot...Just click the link below to enter :)

    Enter FoxHouse giveaway and win $50
    ♡ StylishByNature.com

    ReplyDelete