Friday, March 2, 2012

LINKS of the week!

Here's some links that caught my attention this week:



Glitter n Glue's DIY neon stud clutch. LOVE.




Possessionista- Recaps looks from my favorite shows? YES please!





Jeannie Mai's pinterest- I love everything Jeannie Mai. If I could steal one person's closet for a day, it would be hers. I'm now stalking her pinterest, you may want to do the same.




Modern Rococo's- Excess smoothie genius trick!





A life in the fashion lane- Pretty sure this girl is living my dream life, has my dream closet, and she is half my age. Simply amazing! 




Restyle Restore Rejoice- Ok, so I love everything she posts, but I am drooling over her light blue nail polish!    And may or may not be hunting it down this weekend. 

7 comments:

  1. I love the clutch!
    xx

    www.queenoffunkydiy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing links! thanks for sharing! xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awh this just made my day! You are SO darn sweet! Thanks for the shout out- it makes me so happy that you enjoy reading my posts!

    P.S. I LOVE Jeannie Mai! I was lucky enough to see her like every day at NYFW and she is so fun!

    www.alifeinthefashionlane.blogspot.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post :D
    xo Paula - www.paschionforfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the love! I Love your blog back x's 10!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, love all these interesting links!
    Seriously loving that neon pink stud clutch <3 So cool. And those nails! How fab.


    http://www.trendyteal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Thanks for the shout out, you made my day :)
    I'm excited to check out all these new blogs!

    Francesca
    Restyle.Restore.Rejoice

    ReplyDelete