Friday, March 9, 2012

LINKS of the week!

Links of the week!

Here are some links that caught my eye this week! Enjoy!


Dismount and Creative posted this awesome DIY for a color block custom necklace.



Matter of Style shared a Marni for H&M inspired necklace out of recycled plastic! Genuis!



Everybody is Ugly featured this fishtail skirt DIY on Chictopia. I really need to learn to sew!




Pinned by Dani posted a great array of Jamba Juice smoothie receipes! I can't wait to try my hand at trying to make them ww friendly. 

3 comments:

  1. really like the 2nd necklace:)
    xx
    www.vnikali.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog! I followed! I would love it if you could check out my blog and follow me? Thanks so much! http://camigmakeup4u2c.blogspot.com

    xoxo
    Cami

    ReplyDelete