Friday, March 16, 2012

LINKS of the week!

Here's some links that caught my eye this week



I Spy DIY made these double cuffs out of cookie cutters! I can totally see spray painting these in an awesome bright color. 




A Pair and a Spare gives some great tips on editing your spring wardrobe (I used this to go through my spring and summer things, that post later!). 



Modern Rococo turned a cutlery tray into an amazing accessories organizer!

A Ditchin' Time Quilts posted this awesomely cute and functional garbage for your car! You can be sure I will be making one of these when I get my new car!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the garbage bag!! lol!!! amazing!! i def need to make one!

    love K

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, your accessories organizer is really nice. I follow you...hope you follow me back!!! kisses

    http://truelovecomesonlyinboutique.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete