Monday, March 26, 2012

Master Cleanse day 2!

(photo via colorful palate)
I can't believe I'm not hungry! Day 2 of the cleanse is coming to an end and it wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it was going to be, in fact I feel great! I had pt in the morning about an hour away, picked up my new car, and had another appointment in the afternoon so I was busy, and I think that helped. Tomorrow I have nothing planned. My plan is to keep busy to not think about it all. I've been chewing the natural gum, which is ok by some sites, and not by others...I still have half of a 30oz lemonade drink to guzzle so I better get to it. I'm amazed at how full it makes you. So far so good! Day 2 weight 120.1. 

3 comments:

  1. Yay!! Go you!! I am going to the store tomorrow to get the ingredients, and I am going to start on Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it!

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh No!! this cant taste good?? how long are you going for?

    you go girl!

    love K

    ReplyDelete