Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Master Cleanse day 3!

(lucky me, lemons were on sale for .33 each!)

I woke up this morning to a pleasant surprise, down another 2.3 pounds! Crazy stuff. I woke up a little hungry, but the lemonade cured my growling stomach easily. I drank some AM tea, which tasted great, most likely due to the fact that I have only consumed the lemonade for 3 days. 
I still feel good, but overall hungrier than the past two days. No headaches, I read that some people get them, but I'm headache free. If I feel this good on day 5, I may extend it by another day or two (most people to the 10 day master cleanse, and some people do 15, and even 40! no thanks!). I can see a visual difference in places (stomach mainly). I have been chewing the gum as well, and drank some chocolate tea I got from Marshall's yesterday. Day 3 weight 117.9. Foods sound good, but I'm definitely not starving. The lemonade really does it's job of nourishing you on the cleanse and keeping you satisfied. Hopefully the next 2 days (maybe more!) will go just as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment