Tuesday, March 13, 2012

OOTW- Thrifting day!

Outfit of the Week!


Getting ready for a full day of thrifting today with Ashley from Modern Rococo!
Ring: Forever 21
Bag: Big Buddha- featured here! I couldn't resist it. The best part is it converts to a wristlet!
Nails: Sally Hansen Coral Reef

Necklace: eBay, DIY'd here 
Bracelet: gold (vintage from my Boshi!), blue (wrapped necklace) from Forever 21

Blazer: H&M $19.95, currently in stores
Top: Free People
Jeans: Gap ($1.97!!! from the outlet, they were even another percentage off of that, so they ended up being $1.47, crazy!)
Shoes: Target, also seen here

Kisses with my pup before we left!

Rock gave me the cold shoulder! 

Got ready in my nook! Check it out here.  
All ready for a fun filled day of hunting for deals, wish us luck!!!





1 comment:

  1. New follower! I can't believe you got your jeans for under $2, that's so crazyyyy!! I love your style, can't wait to read more :)

    Xoxo
    http://sosimplychic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete