Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Spring Shopping List!

 I need some basics- tees, tanks, etc...This one is from Forever 21 for $5 and comes in an assortment of colors. Check out all their basics here

....a classic white button up shirt (like this one from J Crew!)



 ...some trend pieces- sheer neon blouse (this one also has cut out shoulders!)
...fun flip flops, that will last longer than two weeks- I love these by Tory Burch. 
...aztec print top, this one from revolve is perfect! 

....printed wedges, maybe not as loud as these, but they are too fun not to post

and lastly a pair of good quality, uniform wash, straight leg jeans (that are NOT 10 inches too long, and that I will get hemmed before I wear).  These are Hudson's from Bloomies. I have a couple pair that I adore. They really do wonders! Must be the pockets. 





3 comments:

  1. What a great idea to make a list of items you need. I would save myself so much hassle if I did this!! Thanks for the idea :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hopefully it will help me stick to what i need and a budget!

      Delete
  2. I'm a freak about lists!!! And those v-neck t's were def on my list...I was looking at Ann Taylor Loft's but I actually like these better! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete