Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Thrift haul!


On Tuesday, Ashley from Modern Rococo and I went on a fun filled day of thrifting! We went to over 6 stores and scouted out some great pieces.


Here's what I got
Sheer chevron scarf, arrowhead (i think this will become a necklace or ring), bangle,
Loeffler Randall Zuri heels that are still selling here for $400!, Brand new 'Rebel' sandals
Brand new William Rast for Target blouse, Jason Wu for Target clutch (this is missing a piece of the clasp, but is brand new!), Yellow clutch, VTG Liz Claiborne blouse
I went jacket/blazer crazy. Ann Taylor, Brooks Brothers (new with $248 tag!), 'Made by Grandma' :p, Apostrophe, Zara, and a VTG print cropped jacket.

Total I spent around $80. Some need work (new buttons, embellishments, etc) but I'm sure to have some fun with them. 
Can't wait for our next thrifty excursion!





5 comments:

  1. I adore your findings!!!!!!!!!! I wish there were more thrift stores in norway!!! i will def hit some up when i go to Paris for easter!

    love K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can not believe you found SO much!! Those Randall shoes are stunning and I bet you got them for super cheap and they are worth a crazy amount! Whenever I go thrift shopping I usually just find pretty odd designers but neat clothes, unless I'm in NYC/Boston where the thrift stores are amaze.

    ENTER MY NEW FREE PEOPLE GIVEAWAY ALSO!

    www.alifeinthefashionlane.blogspot.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. wauw beautiful pieces, love the zigzag scarf and the cream jacket

    XOXO

    http://blondefashiontale.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great finds! I love thrifting!

    http://vivikstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete