Monday, April 16, 2012

April Birchbox!

So months ago my boyfriend told me about Birchbox, the company that sends you samples from 4-5 beauty products once a month for $10. At first I thought, why would I pay for samples? But then I thought about how many times I bought a product and then hated it, wasting money, or how far away any decent make up store was, and saw how large the samples actually were...I tried signing up and after weeks of being on a wait list got in. 
It was like Christmas! 
It contained
Color Club Neon Nail Polish (in 'He loves me')

I wasn't crazy about the BeFine products. The samples of the exfoliator didn't have a ton in it and was a little rough for my skin (you fill out your profile on skin, hair, etc), it did smell great though. The BeFine moisturizer had TOO much in it, and made me look very greasy. 
Viva La Juicy is a scent I own and love, so it will go into my travel bag for my next trip.
The Showstoppers fashion tape I see as a waste, I have tried them in the past, with no luck. I guess I'll keep them around in case...
The Color Club polish I loved, its the perfect shade of pink. I own a few colors by them and was happy with it.
June Jacob's polish was fine.. again, a little rough for my skin--and I put in my profile I had sensitive skin.  My face felt great afterwards though. Smelled good, but I'm not really a pumpkin fan.

Wanna try out Birchbox? Click here! I get 10 points for referring you, and for every 100 points earned, you get $10 credit towards a product. You can also earn points by reviewing the products and every $1 you spend. 

*Please note that I purchased Birchbox on my own accord, and these opinions are my own!


1 comment:

  1. Oh neato! Was the June Jacob's Polish on like a little cloth or was it just a moisturizer? I felt the same way about the rough stuff but after your skin feels/looks so great its worth it.

    ReplyDelete