Sunday, April 22, 2012

Black Halo deals!

I went to Woodbury Commons on a mission, to find the perfect dress for graduation! I wanted something classy, but still trendy. Naturally, I gravitated towards Black Halo. I found not one, but three! and for less than the retail/original price of one. 

(I'm wearing the middle for grad!)
(factory images via Black Halo)

Black Halo Off Shoulder Jackie O mini, available here for $375

Black Halo Leo Sheath, available here for $330

Black Halo Desiree Chain Fringe Halter dress, originally $415, available here for $141. 

For all three I paid less than $250! Less than the cost of one!
 I got the first two in Saks off 5th Ave- on sale, an additional 20% off, and a coupon for $20 off of $100 and it came to $178, and the last in Neiman Marcus Last Call on sale, and an additional 30% off for $68.
Mission accomplished!



1 comment:

  1. They are all gorgeous!! That one will be perfect for your graduation. And wow, as usual, you got such great deals! We have to go back in a couple of months so I can get gorg dresses and things too :)

    ReplyDelete