Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Packing for the Outerbanks!


On Saturday I'm heading to the Outerbanks for the week! I'm so happy to get out of here, and away from ALL of my appointments for an entire week. Last year, I over packed by a ton- I brought my 'body suitcase' (you could fit a body, or two in it), and this year I am determined to bring just a carry on size, and an overnight bag. 
The weather is supposed to be in the 70s, this is what I came up with: 
2 dresses, 1 blazer, 2 belts, 2 bracelets, 3 pairs of shoes, 4 necklaces, 7 tops, 1 skirt, 1 pair of jeans, 3 cover ups, 5 bikini tops and 3 bottoms to mix and match. 
Coral linen blazer: thrifted
High-low maxi dress, bracelet (wrapped necklace) & belt : Forever 21
Shoes: Rampage 
Necklace: DIY, check it out here
Watch: Kohls
Dress: Abercrombie & Fitch via Marshalls
Bracelet: Target
Necklace: TJMaxx
Maxi skirt: NY&CO
Tank: A&F 
Belt: thrifted
Vest: Lauren Conrad
Flops: Tory Burch 
Jeans: American Eagle
Top: Aqua for Bloomingdales
Top: Target
Necklace: Charming Charlie's 
Top: Candies 
Top: Bar III  
Top: A&F via Marshall's 
Poolside! All of these cover ups can also be double in an outfit as well.
Hopefully the weather will treat is well!



2 comments:

  1. wish you a great trip, dear :)
    so many lovely outfits! great choice!

    xoxo FlirtingwithFashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at all of those cute outfits! Watch out I might steal them ALL! PS I don't think a suitcase picture could look anymore stylish!

    I'm so glad you get to get away from your appointments and enjoy a nice vaca.

    -Ash
    http://modernrococo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete