Tuesday, April 24, 2012

What's your bag, baby?

I LOVE the articles in magazines and on the web about what celebrity's and other people carry inside their purses. I don't know why, maybe its a fetish. But it's always interesting to see what other people see as essential to carry with them everywhere.


Lately, I've been carrying smaller bags like this Longchamp bag, and a chevron crossbody from Big Buddha seen here, so my bag doesn't have nearly as much stuff in it as usual, just for lack of space.
I got this bag 'free' off of refashioner. I like it mainly because I can throw it in the wash, and not have to worry about it.
Always have to have make up! and sunnies. I got these from the BR outlet because I forgot mine one day, and they are a great pair to just throw in a bag because they were $4. 
Laura Mercier stick foundation, Sephora eyeliner, Maybelline falsies, YES to carrots chap stick, Sugar Rose  tinted lip butter, Collin moisturizer, Bath & Body sanitatizer, bumble & bumble hair bands (these are seriously the BEST and last forever). 
Wallet ($40 from the outlet!), Extra dessert gum (amazing, and great if you're on WW), random watch from Target for $4, phone, yes to cucumbers facial wipes 
Fossil mirror, Fossil pill box, both from the outlet and $5 each.
I always have a million receipts in my bag too. Even if I throw them out weekly, they always pile up, or I think I'll need it, so I'll keep saving it (hoarder tendencies).
What's in your bag? What can you not leave the house without?

2 comments:

  1. Lol, since I've been unemployed the things in my bags have changed drastically. I literally carry only a few items: Wallet, Phone, Sunnies, and Allergy Meds. It used to be way different when I used to frequent places. I'm sure once I start my new job, my bag will be fully loaded once again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haul everything into my purse and once in a while, I would take the courage to clean it up. I can't leave the house without lipgloss and hand sanitizer. Lips always chapped and I would feel so uneasy.

    New follower of you, awesome blog you have. Please drop by my blog soon!

    http://mui28.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete