Thursday, May 10, 2012

Back!!!

Back from Arizona and Vegas, had a great time!
Officially graduated! Yay! 
Gambled a little- came out pretty dead even over the whole trip!
Dress- Rachel by Rachel Roy
Shoes-Target ($8!)
Bag- Tory Burch 
Did a little walking...due to my neck injury I couldn't really hike, or run...which put a damper on things but I still got to enjoy the scenery a bit. 
Did a little shopping! French Connection dress! 
Adorable open bow back 
Silk maxi skirt $15 from TJMaxx 
BCBG Generation mint jeans 
Las Vegas has everything shopping wise, I got to browse and window shop Chanel, Top Shop, Zara, Neiman Marcus, Louis Vuitton, everything! Other than being a little too hot for my taste (mid 90s), I had a good time and excited to get back to normalcy, or the new normal as of lately, which can happen after the three loads of laundry waiting for me!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on graduating! I love all of your dresses, you're spot such good deals! I have also given you the versatile blogger award woohoo!
    xo

    ReplyDelete