Thursday, May 17, 2012

Blueberry vanilla smoothie! 1 ww+ point!

I'm on a smoothie kick again. I went out and bought a bunch of fruits to try out some new ones yesterday. Here's my first creation, and its only 1 ww+ point!!!

1 fiber one vanilla 50 calorie yogurt- 0
1 cup diet blueberry pomegranate juice by Ocean Spray- 0
3/4 cup frozen blueberries- 0 (make sure the only ingredient is the fruit!)
1/2 scoop protein powder- 1 pt (I'm using the target brand right now, it's ok..I liked my Jillian Michael's flavor better).
handful of spinach leaves- 0 points

It was delicious! And so filling. A great snack that won't take up your whole day's points. I'm going to experiment with some dessert smoothies later and can't wait to try them out!


1 comment:

  1. Wow this is great to know!! Sounds yummy too :)

    ReplyDelete