Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Packing for Vegas and Phoenix!

I can't believe it's already here! I leave tomorrow for my graduation. I feel like I just started the master's program at ASU yesterday.  We are flying into Vegas, spending a few days there and then driving down to Phoenix for the big day!
I had to take my big 'body' suit case this time, there was no getting around it for this trip. I tried to stay organized, and took some shots while packing, I struggled finding ways to mix and match things to pair down my luggage, but I tried to 'recycle' as much as I could.
Dress: French Connection
Cuff: Kohl's
Ring: DIY
Shoes: Target ($8!) 
Dress: Rachel Roy
Necklace: Kate Spade 
Dress: Forever 21 ($14!)
Flops: Tory Burch
Earrings: Francesca's 
Dress & belt: Forever 21 
Shoes: Target 
Dress: Black Halo 'Leo Sheath'
Shoes: Christian Louboutin (gift)
Necklace, bangle, earrings: Tiffany's
Dress: Forever 21
Vest: Lauren Conrad
Watch & wedges: Target
Belt: Jcrew 
Travel Pouch: Stephanie Johnson (gift)
This travel jewelry pouches is one of my favorite gifts ever. It keeps everything untangled, and there's a spot for everything! 

Hope everyone has an amazing week <3



2 comments:

  1. I love everything! Just for the heads up, next time I'm over at your place I'm stealing your closet ;) Like your whole closet!

    Also I'm so proud of you! I wish I could be at your graduation!!

    Ash

    http://modernrococo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete