Tuesday, May 1, 2012

See no evil, Speak no evil, Smell no evil

Perfume is one of my big three items I tend to hoard, the second two being shoes and nail polish. There's just something about a new scent!
These are my top three: 
Vanilla Grapefruit by Lavanilla 
Smells like: vanilla, grapefruit, sandalwood, hint of lime
Not only does this smell absolutely amazing, but it is all natural and made with essential oils, antioxidants, immune supporting botanicals, and natural vitamins. 
Coco Mademoiselle by Chanel
Smells like: jasmine, bergamot, orange, musk
Simply a classic. I will always have a bottle of this around. 
Flowerbomb by Viktor & Rolf
Smells like: sambac jasmine, orchid, freesia, rose, tea, bergamot, patchouli
This is such a fun and invigorating scent. So different from what I have, and what's odd is that I can't stand real flowers, but this scent is amazing

What's your favorite perfume to wear? I'm always looking to try something new. 




2 comments:

  1. I am going to have to smell those scents! I LOVE perfume also! I am going to have to do a blog post about perfume too! :)

    bridgettenicole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love perfume as well! Would love if you checked out my Thursday link party or thriftfanatics page (;

    xx
    Cecilia
    dearestlou.com

    ReplyDelete