Thursday, May 31, 2012

Shopping lately...

As I mentioned, I am going on a shopping fast for the month of June- no new clothing, shoe or accessories purchases. So here is a recap of some stuff I bought lately.

The Balm Oh So Colorful set TJMaxx $5 
Nail polish, eye shadow, lip and cheek stain, lip plumper
(I reallllly just wanted the nail polish, I'm a little unsure of make up from TJ, anyone have any experience with it?)

Lauren Conrad dress from Kohl's $25

Top L-R
Free People gauze asymmetrical top ($15 Marshalls!), Forever 21 mustard polka dot top $10, J Crew necklace top $7.50 at Mentor's, Lauren Conrad peach and sheer bow top $12 from Kohl's, J Crew mint polka dot top $11 from their outlet store, Lauren Conrad ruffle and lace nude/pink tee $11 at Kohl's

$1 Jewelry and scarves from Rue 21! 
P.S. don't those earrings look awfully familiar?


J Crew hat- outlet find! $12!
pic via instagram- follow me via cleverandcatchy!

This was a gift, but I am so excited to experiment with the Urban Decay Naked Palette! 
pic via instagram- follow me via cleverandcatchy!

So long shopping! See you July 1st!


3 comments:

  1. I LOVE the J Crew outlet, it has brought my wallet (and me) so much joy :) hah! I once scored chinos for $15... I was so impressed. Loft outlet also has amazing deals, we're talking $5 shorts and shirts. This all just reaffirms the fact that I am oh so broke, I spend my money on to many "deals" which in the end costs me all the same!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the pink dress! xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous in that hat!!! Not everyone can pull off hats and you SO can! I love all of your purchases and totally miss thrifting with you :( We have to go soon :)!!

    ashley
    http://modernrococo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete