Thursday, May 17, 2012

Style craving: Polka dot blazer!


I fell in LOVE with this blazer from Anthropologie (no longer available online), the cute polka dots make it so playful and perfect to throw over a maxi for summer. Even though $168 isn't bad at all, I felt I could find a cheaper alternative (plus the fact that I couldn't find it online and the nearest Anthro is hours away). 

Mango has a navy small polka dot blazer for $69.99


Target has this light weight jacket in navy for $39.99. 



I found this black large polka dot blazer at Forever 21 for $24.80

eBay also has a ton of vintage polka dot jackets and blazers to choose from under $20!


1 comment:

  1. i love polka dots! cute, classic fun...you can never have enough. and they come in every way possible. dresses, skirts, tops etc.

    www.alifeinthefashionlane.blogspot.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete