Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Thrift haul!

It was ridiculously and unseasonably hot and muggy today, so I got in my car and went to get rid of some stuff at platos and mentors closet (made almost $100!), and stopped at the Goodwill on the way home and they had a ton of stuff- Michael Kors, Zara, BB Dakota, French Connection, Paige Jeans and more! 
I walked out with the stuff above for $42
Joe's Jeans 'Provocateur' 
Not Your Daughters Jeans in gray
Gap skinnys
French Connection striped maxi skirt
Elfee silk top with tweed collar detail (I think this is a brand from Japan?)
H&M striped cap sleeve top
Kate Moss for top shop brand new promo tee
Marc Jacobs Las Vegas graphic tee
Diane Von Frustenburg button up safari blouse
Forever 21 floral tunic
Old Navy dress
BB Dakota dress
Odille button up top

Some of it I bought to resell on ebay, and others I bought for me (maxi, gap jeans, Elfee top, H&M top, Odille top, Old Navy dress), and I believe the items I will sell will 'pay for' the ones I bought today. I am going on a 'no clothes, no shoes' month for June- I am not buying ANY clothing or shoes! So this little spree was good to get it out of my system. 


No comments:

Post a Comment