Tuesday, June 5, 2012

May Birchbox


This month's Birchbox was the 'Gossip Girl' edition. I watched the first season, but haven't seen it lately...it kind of soured for me
But! I did really enjoy this month's samples!
It contained:

Kérastase Cristalliste Lumiere Liquide: I love this, and plan to buy it. I have highlighted and straightened since 11, this is great for damaged hair. I have tried their products before and was certainly not let down. I got two good uses out of the tiny sample they provided.

Kiehl's Abyssine Cream +: Again, love. I have had a few of their products as well, and this delux size sample gets used every night. Doesn’t leave a greasy feeling what so ever.
Stila sparkle waterproof liquid eye liner: Yet again, I am familiar with this brand (I’m not complaining, the last box didn’t thrill me too much, so it was a pleasant surprise to see familiar faces). The sparkles irritated my eyes, but it does look great on. Seems to be a full size. I will definitely wear it again for a night out or something of the sorts.
Caudalie Hand and Nail Cream: This didn’t thrill me, maybe because I really don’t use anything like this on a regular basis. This went to the giveaway pile.
BVLGARI Omnia Crystalline Eau de Toilette Spray: Just not my scent, but pretty.
Hopefully this month’s will bring more joy!


1 comment:

  1. I love nail cream! I have crappy nails and it usually helps them, I've never tried that kind but I bet its good :) Did the stila eye liner run at all? I've been wondering about it for a while.

    ashley
    http://modernrococo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete