Thursday, June 7, 2012

OOTW

Outfit of the week

Sweater: Jcrew ($5 Platos!)
Necklace: Macy's (Target has an almost identical one on clearance for $8 right now) 
Shirt: H&M (currently in stores, $14)
Jeans: Forever 21
Shoes: Seychelle's (seen here
Watch: Kohl's (seen here)
Bracelet: Target

My hair is ridiculously broken lately. I feel like it happened overnight.
Thank god my next trim is soon, although the full head of highlights won't help.
I have been slowly but surely going darker, closer to my natural color to hopefully lessen the breakage.
PLUS! my keratin complex flat iron died...devastated!
Maybe my next fast should be one omitting heat to my hair.

1 comment:

  1. I can't tell that your hair is broken from the pictures but my hair is soooo broken. Theres no way I could go days without putting heat to my hair, unless I stayed home and never left, hah. I so envy those who can let their hair air-dry with no anxiety.

    http://modernrococo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete