Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Skinny Sangria! 2 WW+ points

Skinny Sangria

A few weeks ago I made a Skinny Sangria, loosely based on this recipe. It was delicious! I'm not a wine person, but the 2 points on WW+ was too good to pass up.

What I used:

1 bottle of red wine- I used organic. This is the only ingredient with any point value. According to the WW book, 4oz is 3 points. I assumed per 8oz glass there would be less than that per glass, and other 'skinny sangrias' are 2 ww points. 
1/2 liter of club soda- 0 points
1/2 liter of diet lime soda- 0 points
frozen fruits- 0 points (make sure there is no other additives in the fruit, the fruit should be the only ingredient, or else it isn't 0 points)
1/2 packet of Crystal Light honey mango mix

Very refreshing, and won't ruin your week! 


Glass beverage dispenser- TJMaxx -19.99
Tin sugar, flour and tea tins- vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment