Sunday, February 24, 2013

Fab finds for February!

Here are some deals I snagged this month. 

At the BCBG outlet, they were having an end of the season sale with a few sale racks that were only $9!
I purchased 3 dresses- this gorgeous nude number, and these tiered midi dresses
and three sweaters that will be great to transition into spring with

While in the city for Ed Sheeran, I got this Reiss jacket as a valentines day gift for an amazing price! I wore it prematurely this weekend and was freezing! I also got a bunch of great stuff from Zara- averaging $10 bucks a piece, we also ran into Nate Berkus while we were there. 

I found this Theory trench coat in the Goodwill for $7 that fits like a glove, and this Chloe runway dress from 2008 for under $5. 

While getting rid of some items at Plato's Closet, I snagged these Citizens of Humanity jeans (in petite!) for $3!

This month, I want to concentrate on Spring cleaning, and not adding anymore to my closet and trying to edit what I already have...easier said than done!












1 comment:

  1. Very pretty, I enjoy these. The cut of the leather jackets is very modern and fitted.There are many stylish jackets on cwmalls.com that make a statement when you walk on the street, many strangers will glance on you.

    ReplyDelete